New York News
Photos released of suspects in violent Brooklyn cell phone robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Investigators are looking for three teenagers responsible for a violent cell phone robbery in Brooklyn.
Police say they walked up to a 15-year-old girl on a bus, punched her in the face and swiped her phone.
The suspects, all described as black females between the ages of 15 and 17, ran away near Church Avenue and East Third Street.
Minor injuries were reported at this incident.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, robbery, new york news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Skagit River
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues 14 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Actress Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
14 min ago