New York News
Photos released of suspects in violent Brooklyn cell phone robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Investigators are looking for three teenagers responsible for a violent cell phone robbery in Brooklyn.
Police say they walked up to a 15-year-old girl on a bus, punched her in the face and swiped her phone.
The suspects, all described as black females between the ages of 15 and 17, ran away near Church Avenue and East Third Street.
Minor injuries were reported at this incident.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, robbery, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island 21 min ago
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 1 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 11 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 28 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos