New York News
Photos released of suspects in violent Brooklyn cell phone robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Investigators are looking for three teenagers responsible for a violent cell phone robbery in Brooklyn.
Police say they walked up to a 15-year-old girl on a bus, punched her in the face and swiped her phone.
The suspects, all described as black females between the ages of 15 and 17, ran away near Church Avenue and East Third Street.
Minor injuries were reported at this incident.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, robbery, new york news
- Newark bus crash leaves 9 hurt, 1 critically 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 35 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark 50 min ago
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 11 min ago
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed 44 min ago
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013 45 min ago
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
35 min ago