New York News
Photos released of suspects in violent Brooklyn cell phone robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Investigators are looking for three teenagers responsible for a violent cell phone robbery in Brooklyn.
Police say they walked up to a 15-year-old girl on a bus, punched her in the face and swiped her phone.
The suspects, all described as black females between the ages of 15 and 17, ran away near Church Avenue and East Third Street.
Minor injuries were reported at this incident.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, robbery, new york news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 47 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 59 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...