New York News
Photos released of suspects in violent Brooklyn cell phone robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Investigators are looking for three teenagers responsible for a violent cell phone robbery in Brooklyn.
Police say they walked up to a 15-year-old girl on a bus, punched her in the face and swiped her phone.
The suspects, all described as black females between the ages of 15 and 17, ran away near Church Avenue and East Third Street.
Minor injuries were reported at this incident.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, robbery, new york news
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Bethpage Air Show cancelled for Saturday due to weather 34 min ago
- Long Island man accused of DWI with 6-year old daughter in car 7 min ago
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse