New York News
Man killed by subway train at Times Square station
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man was struck and killed by a subway train Saturday morning at the 42nd Street and Times Square station in Manhattan.
Authorities say the man was hit by a southbound N train, shortly after 8 a.m.
The incident led to service disruptions in the area.
Southbound N, Q and R trains bypassed 42nd Street and ran express from 57th to 34th Street
The accident is under investigation.
new york city, times square, subway, train accident, new york news
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport 37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: 'Amazing' no one died in train crash 3 min ago
- Man fatally shot in head in West Village
- 2 win Mega Millions, Powerball jumps to $600 million
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion 29 min ago
- Video: Aimee Copeland gets prosthetic hands
- Video: Marine, dog reunited in surprise ceremony
- Orb trainer fights nerves at Preakness
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at...
37 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos