New York News
NYPD officer injured on Coney Island
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An NYPD officer is recovering after suffering a head injury on Coney Island.
The FDNY confirms they got a call for an injured cop at 1904 Surf Avenue.
The officer was taken to a local hospital.
His condition is not known at this time.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
new york city, nypd, coney island, new york news
- Snow Alert issued in NYC for Tuesday 36 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Multiple people injured in Toms River bus accident 56 min ago
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims 57 min ago
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Snow Alert issued in NYC for Tuesday
36 min ago