New York News
NYPD officer injured on Coney Island
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An NYPD officer is recovering after suffering a head injury on Coney Island.
The FDNY confirms they got a call for an injured cop at 1904 Surf Avenue.
The officer was taken to a local hospital.
His condition is not known at this time.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
new york city, nypd, coney island, new york news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen