New York News
Partial building collapse in Canarsie, 2 injured
CANARSIE (WABC) -- Rescuers pulled one person from a partial building collapse in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn on Friday.
The collapse happened at a three-story, two family home under construction on East 95th Street and Foster Avenue in Canarsie.
The accident happened around 3:15 p.m.
One construction worker was rescued and is in serious but stable condition. Another worker suffered minor injuries.
It appears cement blocks shifted and collapsed the wooden structure, officials said.
new york city, brooklyn, canarsie, collapse, new york news
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash 43 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker 40 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather...
43 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos