New York News
Partial building collapse in Canarsie, 2 injured
CANARSIE (WABC) -- Rescuers pulled one person from a partial building collapse in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn on Friday.
The collapse happened at a three-story, two family home under construction on East 95th Street and Foster Avenue in Canarsie.
The accident happened around 3:15 p.m.
One construction worker was rescued and is in serious but stable condition. Another worker suffered minor injuries.
It appears cement blocks shifted and collapsed the wooden structure, officials said.
new york city, brooklyn, canarsie, collapse, new york news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall