New York News
Man critical in Queens after hit-and-run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is investigating a hit and run in the Jackson Heights section of Queens.
A man was struck at the intersection of 81st Street and 35th Avenue just before 8 p.m.
The victim was taken to Elmhurst Hospital in critical condition.
A witness says the man was crossing in the crosswalk against the light when he was struck by a minivan.
The van stopped a block away where a passenger got out and fled. Then, the vehicle fled.
new york city, queens, jackson heights, hit and run accident, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman 32 min ago
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
12 min ago