New York News
Man critical in Queens after hit-and-run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is investigating a hit and run in the Jackson Heights section of Queens.
A man was struck at the intersection of 81st Street and 35th Avenue just before 8 p.m.
The victim was taken to Elmhurst Hospital in critical condition.
A witness says the man was crossing in the crosswalk against the light when he was struck by a minivan.
The van stopped a block away where a passenger got out and fled. Then, the vehicle fled.
new york city, queens, jackson heights, hit and run accident, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos