New York News
Man critical in Queens after hit-and-run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is investigating a hit and run in the Jackson Heights section of Queens.
A man was struck at the intersection of 81st Street and 35th Avenue just before 8 p.m.
The victim was taken to Elmhurst Hospital in critical condition.
A witness says the man was crossing in the crosswalk against the light when he was struck by a minivan.
The van stopped a block away where a passenger got out and fled. Then, the vehicle fled.
new york city, queens, jackson heights, hit and run accident, new york news
- South Plainfield High School lockdown lifted 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 5 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 38 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 25 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 35 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3...
25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
29 min ago