New York News
Man found shot to death in the Bronx
NEW YORK -- The NYPD is investigating a fatal shooting in the Bronx.
Police say officers responding to a 911 call about an unconscious man found 28-year-old Bronx resident Craig Brewington unresponsive at an address on Barker Avenue early Sunday morning.
Authorities say he had a gunshot wound to the throat and was pronounced dead at the scene.
No one has been arrested, and police say the investigation is ongoing.
new york city, bronx, murder, shooting, new york news
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect 53 min ago
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
15 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos