New York News
Man found shot to death in the Bronx
NEW YORK -- The NYPD is investigating a fatal shooting in the Bronx.
Police say officers responding to a 911 call about an unconscious man found 28-year-old Bronx resident Craig Brewington unresponsive at an address on Barker Avenue early Sunday morning.
Authorities say he had a gunshot wound to the throat and was pronounced dead at the scene.
No one has been arrested, and police say the investigation is ongoing.
new york city, bronx, murder, shooting, new york news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 25 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 52 min ago
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
25 min ago
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
52 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos