New York News
Girl found dead in Columbia University dorm room
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating the possible overdose death of a woman found inside a Columbia University dorm in Manhattan.
Authorities say 21-year-old Jessica Fingers was found unconscious and unresponsive face up on the floor of the dorm on Morningside Drive just after 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
School officials say Fingers had taken a leave of absence from the school and was there visiting a friend.
The medical examiner is to determine the cause of death.
Police do not suspect foul play.
new york city, body found, new york news
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club 55 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 31 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 3 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 6 min ago
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 28 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 7 min ago
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 31 min ago
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
31 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
6 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos