New York News
Reward offered in Brooklyn livery driver murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A $2,000 reward is being offered in the latest attempt to find the killer of a livery cab driver in Brooklyn.
Carlos Nunez, 37, of Valley Stream, was shot in the face as he drove on Decatur Street in Bushwick early Monday morning.
He was picking up a fare at the time, and police think he was targeted because the caller asked specifically for his cab.
Nunez was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, livery cab, murder, shooting, bushwick, new york news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy 4 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 17 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 14 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
14 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos