New York News
Massive fire tears through concrete plant in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A massive second-alarm fire burned through a concrete plant in Queens overnight.
Flames burned through the roof of Mastro Concrete on Brookville Boulevard in Rosedale just after 12:30 a.m.
The heavy fire roared through the plant, used mix concrete.
It took firefighters several hours to get the blaze under control.
No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
new york city, rosedale, queens, fire, new york news
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos