New York News
Massive fire tears through concrete plant in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A massive second-alarm fire burned through a concrete plant in Queens overnight.
Flames burned through the roof of Mastro Concrete on Brookville Boulevard in Rosedale just after 12:30 a.m.
The heavy fire roared through the plant, used mix concrete.
It took firefighters several hours to get the blaze under control.
No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
new york city, rosedale, queens, fire, new york news
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site 12 min ago
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at...
12 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos