New York News
Man killed by subway train on Upper West Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man has been struck and killed by a subway train on Manhattan's Upper West Side.
The accident happened at about 7 o'clock Saturday morning.
Police say the man was hit by a southbound D train, at the 72nd Street and Central Park West subway station.
EMS responded and took the man to St. Luke's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The victim has been identified as 58-year old John Williams of West 175th Street.
new york city, upper west side, subway, new york news
- South Plainfield High School lockdown lifted 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 31 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 1 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 40 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 27 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 37 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3...
27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
31 min ago