New York News
Man killed by subway train on Upper West Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man has been struck and killed by a subway train on Manhattan's Upper West Side.
The accident happened at about 7 o'clock Saturday morning.
Police say the man was hit by a southbound D train, at the 72nd Street and Central Park West subway station.
EMS responded and took the man to St. Luke's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The victim has been identified as 58-year old John Williams of West 175th Street.
new york city, upper west side, subway, new york news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 44 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- 3-year-old boy gets stuck in Nebraska claw machine 39 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos