New York News
Suspects in string of Queens hotel robberies strike again
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police believe the suspects behind a string of hotel robberies in Queens have struck again.
The NYPD has released surveillance video of the most recent incident, which happened in Jamaica last Friday.
Police say three robbers held up a Howard Johnson on Rockaway Boulevard around 2:15 a.m.
Authorities believe two of the men held up the same hotel in February, along with two other recent robberies.
Each time, the suspects show a gun and demanded money.
Anyone with information in regards to these incidents is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, jamaica, queens, robbery, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island 7 min ago
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 14 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos