New York News
Suspects in string of Queens hotel robberies strike again
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police believe the suspects behind a string of hotel robberies in Queens have struck again.
The NYPD has released surveillance video of the most recent incident, which happened in Jamaica last Friday.
Police say three robbers held up a Howard Johnson on Rockaway Boulevard around 2:15 a.m.
Authorities believe two of the men held up the same hotel in February, along with two other recent robberies.
Each time, the suspects show a gun and demanded money.
Anyone with information in regards to these incidents is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, jamaica, queens, robbery, new york news
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville 8 min ago
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field 19 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos