New York News
Teen charged in Bronx fire that left dozens homeless
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Investigators in the Bronx have charged a teenager with deliberately starting a fire that left several families homeless over the weekend.
Authorities say 19-year-old Princess Martinez set a mattress on fire on the sixth floor of her building in University Heights on Saturday.
They say she had just been in an argument with her mother.
Martinez is charged with second-degree arson.
new york city, bronx, fire, arson, new york news
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 1 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather...
29 min ago