New York News
12-year-old boy robbed in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are looking for two men caught on camera robbing a helpless 12-year-old boy in the Bronx.
It happened at an apartment building in Morris Heights on March 31st.
The suspects follow the child inside and pick his pockets.
One then comes back to grab what appears to be the kid's drink and bag of food.
Police say the suspects threatened the child with a gun.
new york city, bronx, morris heights, robbery, new york news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 51 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
51 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos