New York News
12-year-old boy robbed in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are looking for two men caught on camera robbing a helpless 12-year-old boy in the Bronx.
It happened at an apartment building in Morris Heights on March 31st.
The suspects follow the child inside and pick his pockets.
One then comes back to grab what appears to be the kid's drink and bag of food.
Police say the suspects threatened the child with a gun.
new york city, bronx, morris heights, robbery, new york news
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Officer injured in altercation in Brooklyn; Subway service... 4 min ago
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx 29 min ago
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos