New York News
Find out more: Parkinson's Unity Walk
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Join us for a gentle 1.4 mile walk in Central Park
Visit informational booths along Margot Zobel Way which will include Ask the Doctor, and representatives from our sponsors and major US Parkinson's foundations.
Walking is optional. Stay and enjoy the day's activities!
Be empowered and take advantage of the educational information available at the Walk. Learn about resources for people living with PD and their families.
For more information about joining the Parkinson's Unity Walk, go to www.unitywalk.org
new york city, new york news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall