New York News
Man dies in Times Square subway fall
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man died on the tracks at the Times Square subway station Friday morning, causing delays.
Police say the man appears to have been electrocuted on the No. 2 line at the Times Square-42nd Street Station just before 7 a.m.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Northbound No. 2 and 3 train service was running local 14the Street to 72nd Street due to the police investigation.
The circumstances of the death are unknown at this time.
new york city, subway, times square, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control 56 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner 45 min ago
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead 13 min ago
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery