New York News
Man dies in Times Square subway fall
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man died on the tracks at the Times Square subway station Friday morning, causing delays.
Police say the man appears to have been electrocuted on the No. 2 line at the Times Square-42nd Street Station just before 7 a.m.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Northbound No. 2 and 3 train service was running local 14the Street to 72nd Street due to the police investigation.
The circumstances of the death are unknown at this time.
new york city, subway, times square, new york news
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines