New York News
Pedestrian fatally struck in Queens, driver in custody
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 26-year-old man has died after being struck by a vehicle in Queens.
Police say Kaman Drummond was struck just before midnight Mondayat 208th Street near 109th Avenue.
He was rushed to Queens General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The female driver of a 1994 Honda Accord was taken into custody.
Charges are pending.
new york city, queens, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train derailment 7 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
1 min ago