New York News
Pedestrian fatally struck in Queens, driver in custody
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 26-year-old man has died after being struck by a vehicle in Queens.
Police say Kaman Drummond was struck just before midnight Mondayat 208th Street near 109th Avenue.
He was rushed to Queens General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The female driver of a 1994 Honda Accord was taken into custody.
Charges are pending.
new york city, queens, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
24 min ago