New York News
9-year-old girl groped in Lower Manhattan; sketch released
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is looking for a suspect who sexually assaulted a young girl in Lower Manhattan.
The incident happened just before 5 p.m. Sunday.
Police say the suspect approached the 9-year-old victim and touched her buttocks.
No injuries were reported.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 30s, approximately 240 pounds with black hair. He was last seen wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt, dark jeans and glasses (white metal wired).
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, lower manhattan, sexual assault, new york news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall