New York News
9-year-old girl groped in Lower Manhattan; sketch released
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is looking for a suspect who sexually assaulted a young girl in Lower Manhattan.
The incident happened just before 5 p.m. Sunday.
Police say the suspect approached the 9-year-old victim and touched her buttocks.
No injuries were reported.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 30s, approximately 240 pounds with black hair. He was last seen wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt, dark jeans and glasses (white metal wired).
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, lower manhattan, sexual assault, new york news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash