New York News
9-year-old girl groped in Lower Manhattan; sketch released
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is looking for a suspect who sexually assaulted a young girl in Lower Manhattan.
The incident happened just before 5 p.m. Sunday.
Police say the suspect approached the 9-year-old victim and touched her buttocks.
No injuries were reported.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 30s, approximately 240 pounds with black hair. He was last seen wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt, dark jeans and glasses (white metal wired).
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, lower manhattan, sexual assault, new york news
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 1 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 14 min ago
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 27 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
1 min ago