New York News
Fire at Brooklyn Tech High School causes evacuations
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A fire in a bathroom of Brooklyn Tech High School in Fort Greene was quickly extinguished.
The fire was reported in the sixth floor boys bathroom.
No injuries were reported and the fire was quickly extinguished.
However, students were evacuated and remained outside until officials gave the all clear to return inside.
new york city, fire, brooklyn, fort greene, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos