New York News
Man caught leaving hoax device outside Bay Ridge home
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have released surveillance video of the man they say left a fake bomb outside the home of a retired firefighter in Brooklyn.
The incident happened just after midnight Wednesday along 68th Street in Bay Ridge.
The suspect allegedly rang the doorbell of the home, dropped the device and ran.
The bomb squad determined it was a hoax.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, bay ridge, brooklyn, new york news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn 16 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion 14 min ago
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings 8 min ago
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured 43 min ago
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
16 min ago
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings...
14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
3 min ago
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in...
8 min ago