New York News
Brooklyn apartment fire leaves 3 injured
Sunday, April 21, 2013
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three people are hospitalized with minor injuries after fire broke out at an apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
It happened just after 1 a.m. Sunday at a 7-story residential building at 869 Flushing Avenue. The fire was confined to a single apartment on the seventh floor. One person jumped from the apartment, and was taken to Elmhurst Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. Two others were transported to Woodhull Hospital with minor injuries. The fire was under control within 45 minutes. The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, brooklyn, fire, williamsburg, new york news
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- Baruch frat involved in hazing death gets lifetime ban 51 min ago
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years 4 min ago
Eyewitness News Links