New York News
Brooklyn apartment fire leaves 3 injured
Sunday, April 21, 2013
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three people are hospitalized with minor injuries after fire broke out at an apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
It happened just after 1 a.m. Sunday at a 7-story residential building at 869 Flushing Avenue. The fire was confined to a single apartment on the seventh floor. One person jumped from the apartment, and was taken to Elmhurst Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. Two others were transported to Woodhull Hospital with minor injuries. The fire was under control within 45 minutes. The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, brooklyn, fire, williamsburg, new york news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
39 min ago
Eyewitness News Links