New York News
Brooklyn apartment fire leaves 3 injured
Sunday, April 21, 2013
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three people are hospitalized with minor injuries after fire broke out at an apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
It happened just after 1 a.m. Sunday at a 7-story residential building at 869 Flushing Avenue. The fire was confined to a single apartment on the seventh floor. One person jumped from the apartment, and was taken to Elmhurst Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. Two others were transported to Woodhull Hospital with minor injuries. The fire was under control within 45 minutes. The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, brooklyn, fire, williamsburg, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
52 min ago
Eyewitness News Links