New York News
Suspicious package cleared at JFK after evacuation
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A tube of toothpaste caused a scare at JFK airport Sunday evening.
Officials evacuated Terminal 4, Concourse B around 4 p.m. after screeners spotted a suspicious item in a bag.
Just before 5:30 p.m. the suspicious package was cleared, and was identified as tape and a toothpaste tube.
Travelers were then let back into the terminal.
new york city, jfk international airport, evacuation, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation