New York News
Sketch released of woman found in suitcase in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD has released a sketch of a young woman whose remains were found in a charred suitcase in Brooklyn.
The suitcase was found inside a building on Hull Street in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section that burned down in May 2012.
The remains were found when the property was sold about a month ago.
The new owner found the woman's skeletal remains inside the charred suitcase.
She is described as a woman her late teens to mid 20s.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, bedford-stuyvesant, body found, new york news
- Explosion, fire reported in East Harlem 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 19 min ago
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys 56 min ago
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos