New York News
Girls wanted in attempted robbery in Central Park
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for two young girls who tried to rob a woman in Central Park.
Police released surveillance images of the girls.
One girl is between the ages of 12 and 14, and the other just 10 or 11.
Investigators say they approached a 38-year-old woman on Monday near East 107th Street and demanded her cell phone.
The woman was able to get away.
new york city, central park, robbery, new york news
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken 6 min ago
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response 3 min ago
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
5 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos