New York News
Teen shot in the leg in Bushwick, Brooklyn
BUSHWICK (WABC) -- A 14-year-old boy is recovering after being shot in Brooklyn on Saturday afternoon.
The incident occurred in the Bushwick section.
Police say the teenager was walking near 816 Flushing Avenue around 5:30 when an unknown man shot him in the leg.
The boy was taken to Kings County Hospital for treatment. His injuries are non-life threatening. Police are investigating.
new york city, brooklyn, bushwick, teen, shooting, new york news
- Vietnam detects signals from Malaysia Airlines plane 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos