New York News
Teen shot in the leg in Bushwick, Brooklyn
BUSHWICK (WABC) -- A 14-year-old boy is recovering after being shot in Brooklyn on Saturday afternoon.
The incident occurred in the Bushwick section.
Police say the teenager was walking near 816 Flushing Avenue around 5:30 when an unknown man shot him in the leg.
The boy was taken to Kings County Hospital for treatment. His injuries are non-life threatening. Police are investigating.
new york city, brooklyn, bushwick, teen, shooting, new york news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's in Nassau County
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers 39 min ago
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- USA to open against Ghana in '14 World Cup