New York News
Teen shot in the leg in Bushwick, Brooklyn
BUSHWICK (WABC) -- A 14-year-old boy is recovering after being shot in Brooklyn on Saturday afternoon.
The incident occurred in the Bushwick section.
Police say the teenager was walking near 816 Flushing Avenue around 5:30 when an unknown man shot him in the leg.
The boy was taken to Kings County Hospital for treatment. His injuries are non-life threatening. Police are investigating.
new york city, brooklyn, bushwick, teen, shooting, new york news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 52 min ago
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal
- Greenwich Village fatal bus-truck suspect due in court 41 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 58 min ago
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 37 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos