New York News
Surveillance released in Bronx Dunkin Donuts robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for a man who robbed a Dunkin Donuts in the Bronx, and they hope a surveillance photo will lead to an arrest.
The robbery happened in the Morrisania section of the Bronx just after 6 a.m.on Tuesday, April 16.
The suspect is accused of threatening the worker with a knife while demanding money.
The victim complied, and the suspect fled the location. No injuries were reported.
The suspect is described as a black male, last seen wearing a black baseball cap, gray jacket, black jeans and black sneakers.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident or the identity and whereabouts of the suspect is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, bronx, morrisania, robbery, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader hit and killed by truck, driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs 22 min ago
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
32 min ago