New York News
Video released in violent Brooklyn subway attack
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the suspect wanted in a violent subway attack, and they are hoping surveillance video will lead to an arrest.
The incident happened just before 11 p.m. on March 26 on the southbound Q train at Newkirk Avenue in Brooklyn.
Authorities say the suspect approached a 36-year-old man, punched him multiple times and stole his iPhone.
The suspect is described as being in his 20s and wearing a black bubble vest, light colored sweatshirt and red sweatpants.
Anyone with information in regard to this missing is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (5477).
new york city, brooklyn, robbery, subway, subway crime, new york news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 7 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
7 min ago