New York News
Sketch released of East Harlem sex assault suspect
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are on the hunt for a sexual predator in Manhattan, and they're hoping a sketch will lead to an arrest.
Authorities say the man sexually assaulted a woman in an apartment building on East 106th Street in East Harlem around 2:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say he approached the 21-year-old victim in the hallway and grabbed her before fleeing the scene
The man, described as Hispanic and in his mid 30s, approximately 5-foot-10 and weighing 180 pounds, was last seen wearing a black and red hooded sweatshirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (5477).
new york city, east harlem, sexual assault, new york news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New York City issues snow alert 37 min ago
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday 11 min ago
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Christie appointee resigns amid probe 34 min ago
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- JFK customs seize cocaine in hair care products 20 min ago
- NY lawmakers to announce legislation preventing bridge tolls
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books