New York News
Images released of suspects in $170,000 watch theft
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD has released images of two suspects wanted for stealing a watch worth more than $170,000.
The watch was stolen from the Porsche Design Store on Madison Avenue at around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Police say the female suspect distracted store employee while the man took the watch from the display case and concealed it.
Both suspects then left the location.
No injuries were incurred as a result of this incident.
The female suspect was last seen wearing a gray sweater and dark pants.
The man was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt and dark jeans.
Anyone with information in regards to this grand larceny is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, new york news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos