New York News
Images released of suspects in $170,000 watch theft
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD has released images of two suspects wanted for stealing a watch worth more than $170,000.
The watch was stolen from the Porsche Design Store on Madison Avenue at around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Police say the female suspect distracted store employee while the man took the watch from the display case and concealed it.
Both suspects then left the location.
No injuries were incurred as a result of this incident.
The female suspect was last seen wearing a gray sweater and dark pants.
The man was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt and dark jeans.
Anyone with information in regards to this grand larceny is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead 49 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92 24 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 11 min ago