New York News
2 sought in Bronx armed robbery at parking lot
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx are trying to find two men accused of robbing a parking lot attendant.
The incident happened around 2 a.m. Sunday at a parking lot on Andrews Avenue in Morris Heights.
Authorities say the two men, captured on surveillance cameras, had a gun when they went into the office and demanded cash.
They got away with an undetermined amount of money.
Anyone with information in regards to this robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, bronx, morris heights, robbery, new york news
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide