New York News
Man slashed in neck after traffic dispute
CAMBRIA HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Just after 10 p.m. Sunday night, a man was slashed in the neck after a traffic dispute in Queens.
The incident occurred on Springfield Boulevard and 121st Avenue in the Cambria Heights section.
The victim was taken to a local hospital in stable condition. He is expected to be okay.
new york city, queens, new york news
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 12 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Firefightes battling Bronx car fire find body inside 26 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 12 min ago
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 17 min ago
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash...
12 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
12 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos