New York News
Man slashed in neck after traffic dispute
CAMBRIA HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Just after 10 p.m. Sunday night, a man was slashed in the neck after a traffic dispute in Queens.
The incident occurred on Springfield Boulevard and 121st Avenue in the Cambria Heights section.
The victim was taken to a local hospital in stable condition. He is expected to be okay.
new york city, queens, new york news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- Success Academy parents to sue in charter school fight 47 min ago
- Obama to meet with Ukraine prime minister Wednesday 31 min ago
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies 9 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos