New York News
Two kids on bicycle struck by car
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two kids riding a bicycle in Brooklyn were struck by a car Tuesday evening.
It happened at the intersection of Marcy Avenue and Walton Street in Williamsburg around 6:45 p.m.
The kids, who were both on the same bicycle, were hit by a van which witnesses said had the right of way. There is a traffic light at the intersection.
Haztolah EMS transported the kids to Bellevue Hospital. One has a broken leg. The other hit his head and is OK.
No charges are expected to be filed.
new york city, brooklyn, williamsburg, accident, children injuries, child injured, new york news
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem 14 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 15 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing 48 min ago
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage