New York News
Two kids on bicycle struck by car
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two kids riding a bicycle in Brooklyn were struck by a car Tuesday evening.
It happened at the intersection of Marcy Avenue and Walton Street in Williamsburg around 6:45 p.m.
The kids, who were both on the same bicycle, were hit by a van which witnesses said had the right of way. There is a traffic light at the intersection.
Haztolah EMS transported the kids to Bellevue Hospital. One has a broken leg. The other hit his head and is OK.
No charges are expected to be filed.
new york city, brooklyn, williamsburg, accident, children injuries, child injured, new york news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 39 min ago
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 3 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
3 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby...
22 min ago