New York News
Misty the bull terrier meets New York City students who helped save her
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A very special dog had her day in New York City Thursday.
Misty was rescued by city students after suffering serious injuries while being used as a bait dog to train other pit bulls to fight.
Students at Stephen Gaynor School started following the progress of the sweet, severely hurt pit bull on the Misty's Journey Facebook page.
On Thursday, Misty and the children who helped save her finally met.
new york city, upper west side, pit bulls, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy 20 min ago
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn 59 min ago
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military
- GWB repair work this weekend 44 min ago
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Volunteers give Vietnam Vet special holiday gift
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos