New York News
Missing Brooklyn woman found in Washington, D.C.
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 27-year-old Brooklyn woman who went missing after making an ATM withdrawal last Saturday has been found alive in Washington, D.C.
The question of her safety and whereabouts is answered, but many others remain about her abrupt disappearance.
Sabrina Malone hadn't been heard from since she texted her roommate that she was getting a bus in Cobble Hill and heading home to Brooklyn Heights.
Investigators tracked her down after her credit card was used in the nation's capitol.
When they found her, police say she appeared disoriented.
She was taken to a hospital for evaluation.
Police do not suspect any criminality was involved.
new york city, washington, d.c., missing person, new york news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 54 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 44 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 13 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports 32 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
54 min ago