New York News
Missing Brooklyn woman found in Washington, D.C.
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 27-year-old Brooklyn woman who went missing after making an ATM withdrawal last Saturday has been found alive in Washington, D.C.
The question of her safety and whereabouts is answered, but many others remain about her abrupt disappearance.
Sabrina Malone hadn't been heard from since she texted her roommate that she was getting a bus in Cobble Hill and heading home to Brooklyn Heights.
Investigators tracked her down after her credit card was used in the nation's capitol.
When they found her, police say she appeared disoriented.
She was taken to a hospital for evaluation.
Police do not suspect any criminality was involved.
new york city, washington, d.c., missing person, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader hit and killed by truck, driver charged 41 min ago
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China 10 min ago
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 20 min ago
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing 34 min ago
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- Third grader hit and killed by truck,...
41 min ago