New York News
Parents of murdered children expecting baby boy
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is welcome news for a couple in Manhattan whose two children were murdered, allegedly by their nanny.
According to a Facebook page dedicated to the victims, their mother, Marina Krim, is pregnant.
Marina and Kevin Krim posted: "We are very happy to let you know that Marina is expecting a baby in the fall. Nessie can't wait to welcome her new baby brother. We are filled with many emotions as we look to the future, but the most important one is hope. We are very grateful to you all for your amazing support."
Krim's children, Lulu, 6, and Leo, 2, were stabbed to death in their apartment on the Upper West Side last fall.
Their nanny, 50-year-old Yoselyn Ortega, is charged with their murder.
The couple's middle child Nessie was not home.
Their new baby boy is due this fall.
The Leo and Lulu Fund's Facebook page is about a fund for arts education dedicated to the memory of the Krim's children.
new york city, child death, pregnancy, murder, new york news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos