New York News
Parents of murdered children expecting baby boy
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is welcome news for a couple in Manhattan whose two children were murdered, allegedly by their nanny.
According to a Facebook page dedicated to the victims, their mother, Marina Krim, is pregnant.
Marina and Kevin Krim posted: "We are very happy to let you know that Marina is expecting a baby in the fall. Nessie can't wait to welcome her new baby brother. We are filled with many emotions as we look to the future, but the most important one is hope. We are very grateful to you all for your amazing support."
Krim's children, Lulu, 6, and Leo, 2, were stabbed to death in their apartment on the Upper West Side last fall.
Their nanny, 50-year-old Yoselyn Ortega, is charged with their murder.
The couple's middle child Nessie was not home.
Their new baby boy is due this fall.
The Leo and Lulu Fund's Facebook page is about a fund for arts education dedicated to the memory of the Krim's children.
new york city, child death, pregnancy, murder, new york news
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87 55 min ago
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 22 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog 4 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 13 min ago
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen