New York News
Parents of murdered children expecting baby boy
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is welcome news for a couple in Manhattan whose two children were murdered, allegedly by their nanny.
According to a Facebook page dedicated to the victims, their mother, Marina Krim, is pregnant.
Marina and Kevin Krim posted: "We are very happy to let you know that Marina is expecting a baby in the fall. Nessie can't wait to welcome her new baby brother. We are filled with many emotions as we look to the future, but the most important one is hope. We are very grateful to you all for your amazing support."
Krim's children, Lulu, 6, and Leo, 2, were stabbed to death in their apartment on the Upper West Side last fall.
Their nanny, 50-year-old Yoselyn Ortega, is charged with their murder.
The couple's middle child Nessie was not home.
Their new baby boy is due this fall.
The Leo and Lulu Fund's Facebook page is about a fund for arts education dedicated to the memory of the Krim's children.
new york city, child death, pregnancy, murder, new york news
- LIRR suspended between Huntington, Hicksville 7 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 31 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker 4 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 27 min ago