New York News
Parents of murdered children expecting baby boy
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is welcome news for a couple in Manhattan whose two children were murdered, allegedly by their nanny.
According to a Facebook page dedicated to the victims, their mother, Marina Krim, is pregnant.
Marina and Kevin Krim posted: "We are very happy to let you know that Marina is expecting a baby in the fall. Nessie can't wait to welcome her new baby brother. We are filled with many emotions as we look to the future, but the most important one is hope. We are very grateful to you all for your amazing support."
Krim's children, Lulu, 6, and Leo, 2, were stabbed to death in their apartment on the Upper West Side last fall.
Their nanny, 50-year-old Yoselyn Ortega, is charged with their murder.
The couple's middle child Nessie was not home.
Their new baby boy is due this fall.
The Leo and Lulu Fund's Facebook page is about a fund for arts education dedicated to the memory of the Krim's children.
new york city, child death, pregnancy, murder, new york news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store 39 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 37 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
34 min ago