New York News
5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
SOUNDVIEW (WABC) -- A 16-year-old was pronounced dead at the hospital after an accident in the Bronx.
A vehicle struck three people at East 172nd Street and Grand Concourse in the Mount Eden section of the Bronx just after 3:30 p.m. Friday. One of the victims, a 16 year old was pronounced dead at the hospital.
A 51-year-old victim is listed in stable condition.
The driver had been taken to the custody at the scene - but has not been charged.
Law enforcement sources say he passed a breathalyzer test and It appears he suffered sometime of medical condition. One person was taken to St. Barnabas in serious condition.
The driver had been taken to the custody at the scene, but has not been charged.
Law enforcement sources say he passed a breathalyzer test and It appears he suffered sometime of medical condition.
An earlier accident happened at 2:45 p.m. at Morris Avenue and Westchester Avenue in the Soundview section of the Bronx.
A car struck two boys, ages 9 and 11.
Both of the children suffered head injuries, officials said.
new york city, accident, bronx, soundview, mount eden, new york news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New York City issues snow alert 39 min ago
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday 13 min ago
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Christie appointee resigns amid probe 36 min ago
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- JFK customs seize cocaine in hair care products 22 min ago
- NY lawmakers to announce legislation preventing bridge tolls
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books