New York News
Man falls out window during Broadway show
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There was drama at the theater Sunday afternoon when a man fell out a window during a Broadway show.
The incident happened at the Lyceum Theater in Times Square during a performance of the musical, "The Nance".
Officials say the man was leaning on a window when it opened, and fell out onto the theater's marquee.
While eyewitnesses say it didn't stop the show, firefighters had to bring in a ladder truck to get him down.
The man suffered some bruising, but appeared to be okay.
new york city, new york news
- Nekisia Davis' mom, Cheryl, stole a 1993 Honda Accord - and she didn't even mean to. 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Burlington County woman charged with trying to kill her 3...
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 10 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 7 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos