New York News
Man falls out window during Broadway show
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There was drama at the theater Sunday afternoon when a man fell out a window during a Broadway show.
The incident happened at the Lyceum Theater in Times Square during a performance of the musical, "The Nance".
Officials say the man was leaning on a window when it opened, and fell out onto the theater's marquee.
While eyewitnesses say it didn't stop the show, firefighters had to bring in a ladder truck to get him down.
The man suffered some bruising, but appeared to be okay.
new york city, new york news
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Obamas to attend Tuesday service for Nelson Mandela
- Brooklyn police shooting leaves suspect wounded
- Yankees open to Brett Gardner trade
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Eric Gelinas' OT goal helps Devils beat Rangers
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia