New York News
Man falls out window during Broadway show
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There was drama at the theater Sunday afternoon when a man fell out a window during a Broadway show.
The incident happened at the Lyceum Theater in Times Square during a performance of the musical, "The Nance".
Officials say the man was leaning on a window when it opened, and fell out onto the theater's marquee.
While eyewitnesses say it didn't stop the show, firefighters had to bring in a ladder truck to get him down.
The man suffered some bruising, but appeared to be okay.
new york city, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos