New York News
Man falls out window during Broadway show
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There was drama at the theater Sunday afternoon when a man fell out a window during a Broadway show.
The incident happened at the Lyceum Theater in Times Square during a performance of the musical, "The Nance".
Officials say the man was leaning on a window when it opened, and fell out onto the theater's marquee.
While eyewitnesses say it didn't stop the show, firefighters had to bring in a ladder truck to get him down.
The man suffered some bruising, but appeared to be okay.
new york city, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 2 min ago
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials 13 min ago
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary 13 min ago
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
50 min ago