New York News
Police hunt for man targeting Queens change machines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the man believed to be behind at least 13 burglaries in Queens, and they're hoping surveillance photos will lead to an arrest.
The suspect reportedly targets apartment buildings with change machines in their basements.
He has hit three different buildings on Saunders Street in the 112th Precinct and several neighboring buildings on 69th Street.
The spree began back on April 18, with the most recent burglary happened early Monday morning.
The suspect enters the apartment buildings and forcibly removes cash from the change machines.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, queens, burglary, new york news
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest 27 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege 34 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid...
27 min ago
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
34 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos