New York News
Man beaten by subway performers on F train in Astoria
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are looking for three subway performers who they say attacked a man in Queens, and they hope surveillance photos will lead to arrests.
The 28-year-old victim was riding the F train around 7:20 p.m. on May 7 when he and the three "dance show" train entertainers got into a verbal dispute.
As the train came to a stop in Astoria, officers say the suspects hit the man several times before fleeing the scene.
The victim was taken to Cornell Hospital for treatment.
The suspects are described as being black men between 17 and 19 years old.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, astoria, queens, subway, subway crime, new york news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- Sketch released of suspect wanted in luring
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel