New York News
Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- The Fire Department responded to a car fire on the Brooklyn Bridge just after 5 p.m. Saturday.
The Brooklyn Bridge closed in both directions as a result, but reopened around 6:12 p.m.
12 units and 60 firefighters responded to the scene.
new york city, brooklyn, brooklyn bridge, new york news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision 13 min ago
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 3 min ago
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
19 min ago