New York News
Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- The Fire Department responded to a car fire on the Brooklyn Bridge just after 5 p.m. Saturday.
The Brooklyn Bridge closed in both directions as a result, but reopened around 6:12 p.m.
12 units and 60 firefighters responded to the scene.
new york city, brooklyn, brooklyn bridge, new york news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 54 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- LI hospital warns of possible blood...
19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
54 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos