New York News
Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- The Fire Department responded to a car fire on the Brooklyn Bridge just after 5 p.m. Saturday.
The Brooklyn Bridge closed in both directions as a result, but reopened around 6:12 p.m.
12 units and 60 firefighters responded to the scene.
new york city, brooklyn, brooklyn bridge, new york news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos