New York News
Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- The Fire Department responded to a car fire on the Brooklyn Bridge just after 5 p.m. Saturday.
The Brooklyn Bridge closed in both directions as a result, but reopened around 6:12 p.m.
12 units and 60 firefighters responded to the scene.
new york city, brooklyn, brooklyn bridge, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92 23 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
2 min ago